Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi artist,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, however, this is not related to any site wide problems at Auctiva. There is most likely an application or setting on your system that is interfering with your use of the Auctiva website.

I suggest you file a support case regarding this issue using the appropriate link on our help page:

http://www.auctiva.com/free_auction_software_help/help.aspx

-Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hi Diane,

We haven't received any support requests regarding server errors so I believe this may have been an isolated occurrence.

If you continue to encounter similar problems, please let us know by filing a support request, or posting again to this thread.

-Mike

Thanks Mike. The problem is that you CAN'T file a support ticket when the site is down. Sometimes when the server error occurs you can at least get into the forums to say something but other times you can't even do that much.
I've been having the same issues---it's not my computer--it's new-just bought it--I have also went to other computers and the same issue is still occuring.... There is a glinch somewhere in the system

quote:
Originally posted by nana:
I've had the same problem all day. I've tried using two different computers and 3 times I've gotten the same listing almost done and either computer freezes up or I get the message Server Application Unavailable. Other programs are running fine on my computer. How can I know for sure if it's my system or Auctiva?
Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.