Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

My guess it is bad servers again as usual. Anytime ebay has a special Auctiva can't handle it for 2-4 days so don't get your hopes up.

I just listed 200 items and no images and no showcase ... so much for instant sales or any sales!!

If I remember right they broke down during CHRISTMAS and Valentine's Day. Of course they broke down more than that but that was the main holidays
Is anyone from Auctiva EVER going to address this? Every single time eBay has a listing sale, we have NO images. Hello Auctiva staff...any plans to fix the recurring problem? I stayed with the service ONLY because the new servers were supposed to fix this, but I'm not willing to put up with this much longer even if you paid me.
I can't simply wait until the listing sale is over. I run an ebay store and depend upon daily income. If my new or returning customers can't see my pictures, they simply go on to one of my many competitors. Today I asked Auctiva why I couldn't list the item's condition to get my merchandise on the new ebay express. Their response was

"Hello,

Thank you for choosing Auctiva. Auctiva Web Baised Lister is not currently compatible with eBay Express. Please look for compatibality in Phase 2 of Auctiva which will be released in late summer. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Auctiva Support"

all spelling errors are theirs!

They knew ebay express was coming for months but didn't prepare?

I can no longer use Auctiva now because of this if I want my items also listed on ebay express.
Item Condition is part of Items Specifics. Fill that out after selecting your category. If the item is elligible for eBay Express it will show there automatically, we don't control whether it does or doesn't up there.

Really though this is a thread for complaining about images. Please create another thread to ask about Item Condition and eBay Express because I think the support person who replied may have answered in correctly.
Crazy Kitty: You can have your Auctiva Listings show up in eBay Express. Go to My eBay and check all of the listings you want to include in eBay Express and then at the bottom of the page you'll see Edit. Click on that and on the next page you'll choose either bulk or individual item edit and the things you want to edit. eBay checks a few for you, including condition, and all of the upgrades. I pick individual edit if the condition is different for each item or bulk edit if they are the same. Very easy and the items show up almost instantly. Try it with one item first. It's easy. Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.