Skip to main content

Someone messed up the images. They were trying to add 2 more to speed things up but it ended up messing up all the rest of the ones that were working fine.

I've spent a lot of money on tons of new equipment. That isn't the issue, nor is bandwidth. We have an execution problem. I've been doing a lot of cleanup in that area as well recently. We've been adding employees, and adding more structure to make sure we become more reliable, all the time. Today was a breakdown in that. We'll fix that and we'll fix the other issues and I will make sure going forward that Auctiva becomes the most reliable site available.
How many of you filed a support case? While I am not thrilled about my missing photos, slow loading listing pages and other issues that continue to thwart my progress, Brandon responded to my support case immediately.

I know things don't work perfectly here, but please file support cases as well as posting here.
I think things get resolved much quicker that way.
Just read the note. At least they are big enough to own up to the mistake & it wasn't a server error and I've got to applaud them for that. Hey, I did software testing for a company that developed software for travel agencies, expedia.com, aa.com etc....I still would like to know what their QA process is before deploying new versions. I still believe that is a big huge part of their problem is they are not properly testing the app before release.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.