Hell0---totally new here. Do we have to offer insurance on anything we sell via this site? I normally dont as I do not have receipts for items that I have owned in my home etc and usps wont insure it without an original purchase receipt. Any info greatly appreciated
Original Post
No, you don't have to offer insurance at all...in fact you can use as little or as much as this site has to offer, your call. When I was new I never even bothered with the templates, I just wanted the extra pics that could be supersized and did everything else thru Ebay (like checkout and emails, etc) This is a great site!
quote:
Originally posted by mydogbokali:
I normally dont as I do not have receipts for items that I have owned in my home etc and usps wont insure it without an original purchase receipt.

An original sales receipt is not required to file an insurance claim with Auctiva insurance.
quote:
I normally dont as I do not have receipts for items that I have owned in my home etc and usps wont insure it without an original purchase receipt.

The receipt would be between you, the seller, and the eBay buyer. A printout of the ended auction on eBay would likely suffice. So you have a receipt for anything you sell.
I don't think you need the actual receipt. However, you will have to complete a form. A print out of the actual auction will work as your receipt. Also, a print out of a few similar auctions might help you out too. This would depend on your postal service (how much documentation they want). In addition they will want pictures of the actual damaged packaged. They will try and determine if you packaged it safely or not. Your buyer will have to take these pictures. They don't want the package returned to the seller.

Add Reply

Likes (0)
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.