Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

me too, I just put a ticket in. Unfortunately the people that do their tickets now are not very good but I will see what they come back with.

I used to get great responses quick but the last couple of times I have put tickets in I have gotten ebay type of responses(not good)

Anyways I cant get my images to load from auctiva either and have about 32 items ending tonight and another 30 or so ending tomorrow night and thursday night.

I was wondering why I have not received any bids today.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Scott
I just got a reply saying

"I'm sincerely sorry to hear that, however, I just reviewed several of your active listings and the Auctiva hosted images in them are showing up and loading quickly on my end, so they are certainly present.

We did notice an image server was loading images quite slowly about 30 minutes ago so I suspect the reason you were unable to see your images was due to that issue, which has since been resolved.

If you are still unable to see the Auctiva hosted images in your listings, please let me know one or two item numbers that exhibit this problem?"

I just replied to the ticket because I pulled up 2 more random ones and neither showed the pics, just X's after it tried to load for a minute or so from the auctiva site.

Scott

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.