Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

When I try to create a new listing, an error occurs and says "An error has occurred during the processing of your request. Please try again or file a support case if this problem continues." This is not cool. I have so much to do today and this happens alot. I have lost alot of work due to Auctiva's problems, has anyone else? I may have to use a different service if this keeps up. I guess good quality dosen't come with something for free. Maybe I will just go and gander at my store http://stores.ebay.com/East-Coast-Bargains-Worldwide and see if any other work can be done using the ebay site. Well, take care and have fun.
Is anyone else sick of this crap being down all the time...Everytime i find a free minute to list something or i write a nice long description something happens and it wont post right, or it locks up, or you cant access it...I am just so tired of this happening and when are we supposed to know when they are going to be doing maintenance and stuff...i would love to know when they plan on being down so i can make plans accordingly
Anyone want some cheese to go with all the whine!!! Auctiva provides the best Free service that I have found. If it is down yes it can be a little frustrating, but really, to claim you are loosing money by the second... if that's the case then PAY for a program, then you will have a valid reason for complaining if it isn't up 24/7
HA HA HA, i opened a service ticket too and they wrote back telling me that my computer was the problem and not them...I was like WTF? i told them there seems to be a lot of other DUMMIES out there having the same problems as I was so that might tell them that they need to get their crap in gear before they try pushing it off on us....
Hi Community,

Sorry for my previous underestimate of how long this issue would take to resolve. I just spoke with our engineering department and, for those of you who are still experiencing this problem, it should be resolved within the next 30 minutes.

Everyone's patience with regard to this matter has been greatly appreciated!

-Mike
As someone who is a software tester, I keep begging. Yes the enhancements are nice but..... you cannot keep piling new code on top of old code that doesn't fully function. I certainly wouldn't mind if auctiva took 6 months off from ANY enhancements & use that time to fix all the bug issues, test & regression testing the heck out of the code before deployment. It's a great product & you can't beat the price, but I sure would like to not pay the price in time wasted.
I opened 2 tickets today. Thought it was fixed, but alas, not so. I got this to the 2nd: Hello,

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. This issue appears to be related an issue with one of our servers. I have forwarded this case to our engineering department for further investigation and it will be resolved as soon as possible.

It looks like everything should be back online in 20-25 mins.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience with regard to this matter.

That was 45 minutes ago & still having issues. This is the first time in weeks I've had lots to list, too Confused

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.