Skip to main content

Does anyone else have this problem? when opening Auctiva the page just seems to hang and if I then try to open an item from a folder the same happens - when I try to scroll down it kind of stretches everything and I have to wait until the page finishes loading.

It seems to be getting worse and if this continues I may have to give up and revert to Turbo Lister - what an awful prospect!!!

I have deleted cookies/cache rebooted, tried using Firefox instead of IE but still the same.

Can anyone help please??
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am having the same problem now for a week. I've tried all the different suggestions I have been finding: restart, cleaning cache, deleting cookies, running with add-ons, running without add-ons, Firefox, IE, and nothing matters. You cannot get templates to work and of course then nothging works. And once nothing works you can't even get back to auctiva's home page without restarting your computer. And you can only restart your computer so many times before you run the risk of damaging your computer.

I have only been able to list 2 items since last week. I love Auctiva and the way your page looks when listed, but I am starting to waste too much time trying to use them. Any suggestions other than cancelling Auctiva?

Thanks,

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.