Skip to main content

Does anyone know how long it usually takes Auctiva to update their information from eBay's system. I have auctions that (hopefully) posted about 2 days ago and Auctiva still shows N/A on all the fields as far as hits, watchers etc. Ebay shows I have 1-2 watchers on several items and I've sold a couple of Buy it Nows since then, so I know there have been numerous hits. Is Auctiva's information not accurate???
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Sassy - Ebay will display your listing in "my ebay" as soon as it posts. The listing will also show up on your "active listings" page on Auctiva at that time. However, there is a normal delay of about 6 hours or more before it actually shows up in Search, so you also need to check there. Auctiva is supposed to update only every 4 hours, so you will always get the latest info on listings from your "my ebay" pages instead, which update immediately.

If Auctiva is not displaying your auction info after you have confirmed posting to ebay (and waited the 4 hours for updating), you could file a support request from the Help page. Personally, I only care that my info on ebay is correct, since Auctiva's updates are so untimely and unreliable.
Last edited by ninthwave
Okay ... but what I'm actually interested in are the number of "hits" the items are getting. Just a little personal research. Do you think Auctiva's numbers just aren't accurate period. I mean, I sold a Buy It Now item that, according to Auctiva, no one ever looked at???!!! Does ebay have a similar tracking system that's more reliable that you're aware of. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.