Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

My Yoggie is still giving me the following message and blocking me from posting on the regular Auctiva site (I got to this forum through a link on an e-mail from Auctiva last month):

Virus

The file you are trying to download was recognized by the Kaspersky anti-virus as containing a virus or other type of malware.
The file has been blocked and a block message with malware details is displayed in the browser instead.
Here's the canned reply from Auctiva Support regarding my help request a while back on this problem.

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter, and I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. This is a known issue to us and our engineers are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue is causing. If there is anything further I can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support.
There comes a time when free cost to much. I can not even guess at my losses not being able to do listings over the past weeks. I list 150 or more items each week end. Auctiva support even live chat has been evasive and denying. I know when I am having a problem and they talk like I'm out of my mind then the vervice goes of line. Prehaps if they reduced the cookies they attach to my pictures they would not have so much trouble. ME TOO. Still batteling the Malware in my computer from last time. Guess its time to stat paying for a listing service. Good with your listings, I'm done.
The site is back up, but it is "hanging up" for me; I cannot upload a pic, I cannot save a pic; everything just hangs up. This, after reading the site is now fixed and me clearing my cache and rebooting my computer several times. Extremely frustrating! These past few weeks have left me with a bad taste in my mouth with Auctiva. Unreliable!
Same problems here. Auctiva owes all of us a transparent explanation of why we received virus and/or malware warnings again today from security devices and software. They have received very critical comment in the software press lately, and I think it's every bit deserved. Being coy with devoted users of many years doesn't cut it with me, frankly. So, Auctiva, what have to say about the virus and malware warnings today?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.