Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We will be conducting an update of the Auctiva website on the morning of Wednesday, 9/9/2009 that will involve some brief site down time. As a result of this update, the Auctiva site is expected to be unavailable from approximately 7:30 AM PT to 8:00 AM PT. I will update this thread if there are any changes to this schedule or if any technical issues arise as a result of the update.

If you have any questions regarding your Auctiva account, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

The site upgrade we have been conducting this morning is taking a bit longer than we expected and the Auctiva website is still unavailable as a result, but it is progressing nicely and should be completed relatively soon. We currently expect the site to be fully available once again at approximately 8:30 AM PT.

I'll post further updates on the progress of this update to this thread as additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding!

-Mike
Hi Community,

We have just finished implementing all of the changes involved in today's site update and are now in the process or bringing our site and services back up. We now expect that the Auctiva site will be available once again in approximately 10-20 minutes and I will update this thread to let you know once that is complete.

I will also use this thread to post updates on any widespread technical issues that may arise as a result of this site update. Thanks again for bearing with us!

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.