Skip to main content

Is it just me otr are others having trouble with auctiva being so slow.
I have the latest firefox browser, cleared the cache etc but pages are taking an age to open. This forum seems ok but tried to send support a message but just gave up as it was taking so long.
Luckily I have scheduled listings some days ago for tonight but need to do more for Sunday and Monday but it is just impossible at the moment

Been like this for a few days now.

Please if anyone from auctiva sees this let me know what's up

Steve
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I got this:
Hello Steve,

Thank you for contacting us. I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you are having.

I have checked the issue and it seems that the issue is arising due to some temporary glitch with the servers. I request you to kindly wait for some time and then please try to post your listings. Hopefully, the issue will be fixed in an hour or so.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue is causing. If there is anything further I can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support

That was well over an hour ago!
quote:
Thank you for contacting us. I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you are having.

I have checked the issue and it seems that the issue is arising due to some temporary glitch with the servers. I request you to kindly wait for some time and then please try to post your listings. Hopefully, the issue will be fixed in an hour or so.

Yeah, that was the 5th. Today is the 9th!! STILL SLOW!!! CAN'T WORK!!!! CAN'T MAKE MONEY!! LISTING DIRECTLY FROM EBAY! Maybe Auctiva gets a kick back from eBay when ebay charges us picture fees?? Why won't they just fix it? After all, this is the busiest time of year...

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.