Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi raf1870,

Since you are having trouble adding images to your listings after uploading those images with the Auctiva uploader, I suspect you may have your view for the image selector set to "upload". In order to make things easier, you will want to click the "Account Settings" link under the "My Account" tab within your account, select "thumbnails" from the "Default View when Selecting Images on One-page Lister" drop-down menu and then save your changes.

Once you have done this, when you click the "Select an Image" boxes on the Auctiva lister page, you will see a pop-up window displaying thumbnail versions of the images you have uploaded. From there, you can add them to your listings by selecting each with your cursor and then clicking the "Done" button.

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
quote:
Apparently, despite Mike's best efforts to the contrary, there seems to be an issue with the uploader.

I am having trouble with the Auctiva uploader today. I have not used it in a while as I've been doing prefilled media items. But, just now, I attempted to use the drag and drop feature, which I've always done with no problem and instead of the file names being placed into the uploader, it is launching a "preview" of the first image. And no way to access the upload button. What gives?

I did notice that there was some peculiar glitch, as the upload box even looks different. There is a little "picture" placeholder in the field which I had never seen before. I have retried three times in the last 20 minutes, and keep having the same problem. :-(

LDC

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.