Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. We are aware of the problem with our auto relisting service that began over the weekend and are currently working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

I cannot offer an estimate of when the issue will be resolved at this point, but I will keep you all posted through this thread as additional information becomes available. We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing.

-Mike
Hi Community,

I just received an update on this issue from our engineering team and am pleased to report that we have just released a change to resolve this problem which should make it so your listings that end moving forward should relist automatically if they meed the conditions specified in the Auto Relist profiles that are attached to them.

The change that was made should not cause our system to go back and relist any of your items that already failed to relist due to this issue and, while you are welcome to relist them manually from your Closed Listings page, doing so would not restore the auto relist profiles on the listings.

In order to get any items which failed to relist due to this issue relisting automatically once again, you would need to post them anew from your Saved Listings page with the desired auto relist profile selected.

If you continue to encounter problems with your Auto Relist profiles after this point, please let us know by filing a support case from under the “Help” tab on our website.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.