Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Many of mine listed but i have several that showed that they did not relist.

I was rescheduling them and then decided I would check to see if they actually listed. Well they did. This would have meant duplicates.

So, here is the issue, several items showed that they did not relist (on the closed listing pages). I started relisting and something told me to check active listings...and they were there.

Now I know why I had so many duplicates last month.
As is being discussed in this thread, some listings that were set to automatically relist earlier this week failed to do so.

We recommend that affected users go to your Saved Listings in your Auctiva account and manually relist the items that did not relist as scheduled. You can determine which, if any, listings failed to be relisted by reviewing your Active Listings. Doing this will also reset the auto-relist process where appropriate.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Support. Representatives are available to help 24/7.

We sincerely regret the error, and apologize for any/all inconvenience it may have caused.

Thank you for your understanding and continued use of Auctiva.com. We do appreciate your business.
Thank you, Tony - it did work again for a while, but now there seems to be a new problem. My sold items are scheduled to auto-relist as long as there is at least one in my inventory, but they have failed to relist today. All the unsold items are relisting as they should, but not the ones that have sold. I have checked the Active listings, but they are not on there. I guess I have to relist them manually.

I have filed a support case, but wanted to alert Auctiva and the community to what's going on.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.