Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Poopppy -

We are aware of a very intermittent issue that has affected a small number of accounts where there have been issues with Auto Relist profiles which appear to be a result of delays in communication between us and eBay.  Our engineers are seeking a solution for the difficulty.

If you have not already done so, please file a support case regarding this with a few examples by item number where you have run into this issue so we can pass that along to our engineers.

When more information becomes available regarding this difficulty, I will update this thread.

- Craig

Hello again -

At this time there is no new information available as to when this issue will be fully resolved.  Our engineers have made some steps towards a resolution and are continuing to work on the issue.  If you have a support case filed about this, it will be updated as soon as more information becomes available and I will also update this thread when we know more.

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

- Craig

Im having a problem and sent a support ticket last week, No response, I've never needed support with Auctiva, I've relied on EBAY with this automatically relisting two items that are not for sale and not even in my possesion any longer. EACH had its own reason i needed to end. Going on since March 2018 or more. EBAY spent countless months back and forth letting me know they are working on it, finally they discovered its not on Ebays end its on Auctiva's end. I've actually sent two request for support, but I spent 15-20 minutes proving I wasn't  a robot. Ebay must know its not easy to get someone in Autiva to help solve the problem, they offered to send me directions if I felt frustrated trying to get it resolved. Funny though they sent me directions to close my Auctiva account. lol

Carmela

If Autiva staff can assist me if I need to go to another forum, whatever is needed please please contact me., Today was the fiirst time I received an actual reply, but its probably canned. I need a real person or directions to stop these two listings from relisting themselves

Hello Rockoman3803 -

I've reviewed our support system and I believe I have found the difficulty.  The only support case I was able to locate with your username associated with it was filed under our Auctiva Commerce product as opposed to the Auctiva product and it was filed during our recent upgrade to the support system.  It looks like the ticket did not show appropriate for the support team when it was imported into the new system.  For this, I apologize. 

I have reviewed the ticket you filed and updated it, but in case you can see this post prior to the support response:  
as for the difficulty you have run into with the listings you refer to relisting, this is a result of an auto relist profile that you created and applied to the listings when they were posted initially and if such a profile is not manually removed, it continues to operate as long as the conditions established in the profile are met. To disable the profile on these listings all you need do is log in to your Auctiva account and go to the Active listings page (select Active from the Listings menu). Then, search the item numbers individually using the search tool on the page. When the listing comes up, check the box to the left of it and then click the Stop Auto Relist button that is available at the top of the page. When the listing is next ended, the profile will no longer be applied and so the item will not relist further.

- Craig

Im having a problem and sent a support ticket last week, No response, I've never needed support with Auctiva, I've relied on EBAY with this automatically relisting two items that are not for sale and not even in my possesion any longer. EACH had its own reason i needed to end. Going on since March 2018 or more. EBAY spent countless months back and forth letting me know they are working on it, finally they discovered its not on Ebays end its on Auctiva's end. I've actually sent two request for support, but I spent 15-20 minutes proving I wasn't  a robot. Ebay must know its not easy to get someone in Autiva to help solve the problem, they offered to send me directions if I felt frustrated trying to get it resolved. Funny though they sent me directions to close my Auctiva account. lol

Carmela

If Autiva staff can assist me if I need to go to another forum, whatever is needed please please contact me., Today was the fiirst time I received an actual reply, but its probably canned. I need a real person or directions to stop these two listings from relisting themselves

Hello Rockoman3803 -

I am uncertain if there was some difficulty on your end where you were unable to see my prior reply to your post, but as you have posted the identical post, I am providing the reply again.

I've reviewed our support system and I believe I have found the difficulty. The only support case I was able to locate with your username associated with it was filed under our Auctiva Commerce product as opposed to the Auctiva product and it was filed during our recent upgrade to the support system. It looks like the ticket did not show appropriate for the support team when it was imported into the new system. For this, I apologize.

I have reviewed the ticket you filed and updated it, but in case you can see this post prior to the support response:
as for the difficulty you have run into with the listings you refer to relisting, this is a result of an auto relist profile that you created and applied to the listings when they were posted initially and if such a profile is not manually removed, it continues to operate as long as the conditions established in the profile are met. To disable the profile on these listings all you need do is log in to your Auctiva account and go to the Active listings page (select Active from the Listings menu). Then, search the item numbers individually using the search tool on the page. When the listing comes up, check the box to the left of it and then click the Stop Auto Relist button that is available at the top of the page. When the listing is next ended, the profile will no longer be applied and so the item will not relist further.

If you require further assistance, please feel free to file a support case from under the Help tab of the Auctiva.com website and our support staff will be happy to assist you further.

- Craig

Craig,

I thank you for the directions, so simple, so many many hours of wasted time for Ebay and myself. It never occured to me that it could be on the Auctiva end, and apparently never occured to Ebay because they took so much time with me. They would try and end it and we would watch it pop up again and again. 'I'd say, "Did ya See It, they would say "No" it looks like its gone........"Wait....it just showed up again, Let me try another way"

I followed the instructions exactly as you gave them, very simple to do. 99.0 percent they will not relist themselves AGAIN, but if they do I think I know how to get help, Thanks so much. I'll be watching to see them end, it's gonna be like New Years, 5,4,3,2,1   Listing is Gone. Hoots and Hollars, Spilled Champagne, Sloppy  Kisses, Stupid Party Hats, the whole enchilada

thanks again.......whoooo Whoooooo

I am also having problems with auto relisting not working. I have several items as 7 day auctions with an auto relist profile. When the items end they do NOT relist and I have to manually go in and re-schedule the postings.

Oddly enough I did have ONE item that did relist. I have checked my "Closed" folder and do not see any items there that end without selling. Furthermore, there are some recent sales that do  not show up in the closed folder either.

Any thoughts??

Hello Norcalseller53,

I am sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty with auto relists.  At this time, I am not aware of any issues on our end that would prevent an Auto Relist profile from operating correctly at this time so it is unclear what may be occurring for you

It sounds like it would be best for our agents to have a look in your account at the profile settings and at some of the listings that have had this issue so we can figure out what's going on.  Please file a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know the details of what you've run into, the name of the profile or profiles that have been problematic and a few sample listings (item numbers) where this issue has occurred so we can have a look into it for you.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.