Skip to main content

Get your engines running soon.

Get your pics taken, auctions designed and in a folder.

School starts here August 3rd in Polk County Fl and the other counties aren't far behind.

The back to school selling period begins soon and from there the successful selling period with eBay begins again...it's all uphill from there till next spring.

Good Luck,
Donna
eCommerce Sellers Motivators "We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? But actually, who are you NOT to be?" Marianne Williamson
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by AngelLisa:
Wow, Already? Heck we haven't even been out a month yet. School don't start here until Sept. 7th still aways away.

Tell me bout it Lisa.

My oldest came home this afternoon to do his laundry (I think he smelled my banana bread cooking from his apt, ha) and he couldn't believe when his "baby" (16) year old sister starts back to school.

He's talkin like an old timer...Momma, I remember when we were little...school didn't start until..yada yada.

I just love that he reminesces this way.

And yes, it's too dam* early...I wish we'd wait till after Labor Day.

I would think their moving the dates up because of the hurricane days of last year and the year before ate into the children schedules and put graduation behind about a week. Who knows? It's all politics. <smile>

Take care, Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.