Skip to main content

I am writing support...but check your listings. I have found several listings tonight that have a photo in them that I DID NOT CHECK to appear as photos are NOT of the item I was working on.

I checked last time they ended and those photos were not in listing then.

Just check...as I just happened to run across...and wonder now how many I have done tonight with wrong photos or extras in them that are not related to item.

Will update when I hear from support.
Original Post
Sorry got side tracked yesterday, here is auctiva support responses to this.

Auctiva, I spent a lot of time trying to find if this was issue was something I was doing. Then go to support to look for "KNOWN ISSUES" box to drop down. IT was not there...finally search the forums looking for something old on this. Lots of wasted time!!

IF you have somewhere we could go for "KNOWN ISSUES" would sure save us a lot of time, as we have said time is $$$ in this business.

I do hope this magically goes away just as easy as it got there, as I SURE did not put them there...and going into all listings and trying to locate them and remove is a time waster. IF this had been put in a KNOWN ISSUE area I could have found solution and fixed while in them. And frankly I am sure I will forget the magic solution to this and be repeating my search a year or so from now as some of these I have large quantities of seasonal items.

Auctiva......Please tell us these will disappear just like the magic that put them there....

quote:
Support

Posted Sunday, 6/2/2013 4:04 AM
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter and I am sorry to hear the trouble you are facing.

I have previewed the provided saved listing titled as SANTAS CLAUS HAT CAP SEQUINS RED * NEW * CHILD KID GIRL TODDLER BABY and see that the other image is appearing below the Header image. I would like to inform you that our Engineering team is already aware of this issue and they have created a Work Ticket for the same. You shall be updated through this case once they are able to resolve it or we get an estimate when that may happen.

However, I would like to confirm that this issue only affects the preview page so once your listing is posted to eBay, it will only display your selected images.

In the meantime, if you have any additional questions or concerns pertaining to your Auctiva account, please feel free to open a new support case.

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support
Todd K.
Support

Posted Sunday, 6/2/2013 10:17 AM
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter. I am sorry to hear that you were having this difficulty.

The extra image that was being displayed was an "Optional eBay Gallery Images" so I ticked that box in your saved listing, to make sure that there was not an image saved in that section, and confirmed that there was not. However, that seems to have reset the images for your listing as after doing that the extra image was no longer displayed in the Optional eBay Gallery Images section of the preview.

For any other listings for which you see this issue, just tick the Optional eBay Gallery Images (to reset those images) and then save your change.

I hope that this response has been helpful. If you have any further questions, concerns, or comments, please, don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Good luck and good selling!

Sincerely,
Todd K.
Auctiva Support
Last edited by lookandbuyme

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.