Skip to main content

to make a great forum of people who can REALLY help ALL one needs really wise posters....

here i found this .. thetrainguy on psu and included a posts of his... also there is another there but maybe hasn';t posted since his POST on the most important issue facing that site... stockmiser... all forums should bring these 2 people to their forum if POSSIBLE...!!!

all the biased messed up people with hate are trying to misdirect and also others with OTHER agendas list the psu site itself..

the auction chart on psu... states the AUCTION COUNT LISTINGS...... but ecrater and blujay has NO auction count listings and all their store listings is COUNTED...... none on this family site says this is INCORRECT on the chart...

now a bunch of biased haters comes in and says that total count BY wagglepop is wrong.... of course THEY do NOT say the count from this own site psu is WRONG .. the wrong count that psu counts ecrater and blujay..... there are NO auction listings AT ALL there.. so the correct number would be 0 for those 2 sites...... SO these biased haters IGNORES the FIRE at their OWN house .. this ecrater and blujay wrong count in the PSU chart... and goes down the street looking for a house fire......

they then see wp with a different number of items listed up for sale... they see psu's count of auctions ONLY for WP and says WP is wrong.... WP number clearly is BOTH the store listings that are not in auction format and also the auction listings..... froogle picks up the store listings ...so the store items can be bought... so it is outrageous how biased haters do.... but like i said so many have AGENDAS to stop a REAL competitor and some sites MAKE money from the HOPE of sellers ... bringing a real competitor would stop these sites... so they only want the HOPE to be there not a real competitor and they then BECOME biased.....

here is a wise guy train guy... a guy not biased and is reasonable and cares for thruth and value and quality.... these guys should be fished out of these forums to make a mother of all forums with just the WISE.... and then REAL progress will made from these wise people!!

here is train guys comment at psu:::

I stand by my original post, both counts are correct for what they measure. I counted total listings on Wagglepop until I got to over 90,000. I won't waste my time and count them all but if someone has it in for Wagglepop they should declare their biases. Constructive critisism should be the rule, not site bashing. That only benefits Greedbay.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I can;t imagine they have a correct count for ecrater.com either. Why? because not one item in Sex Stuff will show in the count of items Unless you manually add the 2 numbers together PLUS
any ecrater.com seller that list items from place like SMC - those items are not in the ecrater.com search either - there are thousands of those.

It would be interesting to see these numbers you are referring to ... you got a link to these??
to see the AUCTION COUNT CHART of psu's go to powersellersunite.com

the chart says auction count listings... with the wp count it is correct seems to be around 78,000.....with the ecrater count it shows something like 230,000 .... but again that chart says auction listings........ others come in and attack WP cause their home page wagglepop.com shows a count of 112,000 listings.. which is both these auction listings AND the store listings..... they attack WP and NOT psu chart.... cause ecrater and blujays count does count the store listings.... so its like a person running down the street to fight a house fire when their own house is on fire with the incorrect numbers...

for 6 months this site theonlineauctions the big advertizer on psu's site was in 2nd place with over 2 million listings... for 6 months the site psu KNEW this was misleading and COULD change it easily.... NOT until this stockmiser makes only 2 posts did a change come fast... he gave psu some legalese how psu could be in danger with a knowingly false number in the chart from a big advertizer...
My writing style is DESIGNED to know people quickly.. just from their responses.... alot of biases and and agendas can only be SEEN thru the responses to this....

my writing is clear and understanderable ENOUGH .. but only if one is truly unbiased with an open mind.....in other words my writing style gives people the cover to respond in such a way to see their biases and agendas.... no other way is BETTER...

people who gets influenced not even knowing it falsely by others... they themselves will be seen.... ANYONE truly wanting to see who people are.... this type writing is the best way..... ecrater is counted incorrectly on the psu chart..... the correct count is 0... the chart is auction count listings.... i'm just trying to show many things here....

people who don't want ecrater to show 0 on that chart will not WANT to understand what i'm saying..... the correct statement is this.... the auction count listings to fit that chart of psu... is 0 for both ecrater and blujay... anyone agree??
there are very very few people truly with an open and fair mind.... even tho all say they are this....so many agendas and biases that stop a person being truly open minded to truly learn and FIND the best .... there is MUCH harm and pain coming because of americans getting completely full of biases coming from many directions that makes it impossible to avoid the coming pain from their biases...

what is needed is finding people WHO has NOT BEEN BLINDED by all these infuences to close a persons mind .... make a group.. a community.... and live life within this community.... like for example.... us sellers.... see what nearly ALL are working on??? that is not the MOST important part to work on to help sellers... politics.... if you don't understand politics sellers working here are doing NOTHING but spinning wheels......

another example is how sellers seem to think websites will keep us away from feebay's outrageous fees.....NO as soon as websites start making money.... THEN the SEARCH engines will BECOME feebay 2 .. no change .. same slavery misery.....it is shocking how very few reasonble and openminded people that has not been dumded down with brainwashing.... 2 people .. the train guy and stockmiser i would like to ask 5 more questions to KNOW THEY have NOT been closeminded thru brainwashing...

germans are a smart people... BUT they also got what we have now.... and THEY then got big time harm.......

sellers who work to make sellers life better can do NOTHING until they do politics correctly!!!!
what is the correct count of ecrater and blujay to be placed in the psu chart count???

there clearly a correct count to be placed in that chart... but it is NOT there

now the problem is how people argue like crazy about the WP count on the chart... they try to show that WP is doing something bad or in error cause they show a different count on their site... the psu chart only counts wp's auctions not their store items.... but WP's Sites counts both.....

so all these psu family members ..are trying to show THEY CARE about this principle of auction count being correct... auction listings are auction listings... so their professed principle is shown to be baloney when they do NOT go first to their own house with the incorrect counting ... psu auction count listings chart... they show ecrater and blujay both incorrect..... the correct number for both is 0 !!

what i'm getting at... is how people are so blinded with agendas that they cannot see.... and this is the very THING that has got americans letting the robber barons destroy their own lives and families..

and in forums and chat rooms people become like families blinded to that agenda.....

the MOST important thing for sellers is to do politics correctly..... no amount of other work will WORK...!!! .. and WEBSITE building will NOT free one from the ebays .... they will just change name to search engines where one then will have to pay like they are paying feebay today.... this will happen unless people do politics RIGHT!!
also to know people one has to have posts set up a certain way...... like i'm not friendly .. and don't congregate as friends ... that sets it up to see who is wise ....like i asked anyone agree that psu's auction chart count for ecrater and blujay should be zero.... this is truth!!! but many won't agree for agendas OTHER than the truth that they have... maybe to be liked by the friendly group or other agendas......but truth is truth and should not be ignored no matter the wrapper it comes in.... this is EXACTLY what the robber barons and their bought off govt has done to americans!!! they get people to overlook truth if its not in a good wrapper... and then THEY make a great pleasing wrapper and sell to the american people who then BELIEVES and becomes ROBBED !!!
Nero Fiddles while Rome Burns..... The German People Fiddled and Let Hitler come which got them destroyed...

This is happening here.....

even sellers forums are fiddling with the incorrect focus.... thinking they can go with other sites or build sites or BUILD websites thinking they will get away from the feebay outrageous fees and get out of low wage slavery.... NOT until sellers do politics right will they EVER escape this feebay slavery they are in.... websites are not under the control of a seller... Search engines are websites ebay... and to a lesser degree places that host ones website and also ones that sell you domain names ... ONCE websites start making money.. the USA govt being bought off by the robber barons will allow them to come right in and bringing this money that websites are making right BACK to the robber barons... and then feebay all over again.....

I used this issue of the psu auction count chart to show HOW people fiddles and lets REAL HARM to come.....it is clearly true that the count for ecrater and blujay is wrong ... the correct count for their chart is 0 for both... auction listings..... people tend to become closed minded and stop the truth when they have agendas.... one agenda is being part of a family... so ecrater and blujay people will generally overlook and will not say what is correct .. 0.... same thing with emotions against something .... like wagglepop.... BUT this is exactly HOW people fiddles while their lives burn up...

Internet forums are alot of times robbing ones own family and community....BUT spending so much time trying to build an alternative to feebay and NOT spending MORE time trying to change the govt... then one would be harming sellers more than helping..

a wise seller would spend MORE time on trying to build a govt... spending time trying to build a business for sellers is no where near as important...

BUT being part of a group... THIS really can make people closedminded and really lose.. This is just ONE of the parts that make for a people of a country.... to FIDDLE while ROME BURNS...!!
yep... BEWARE... BEWARE..... ALERT.....ALERT!!!

SOS...SOS....SOS..... MAYDAY....MADAY....

yep... BEWARE of Hitler and the robberbarons situations.....we have the same thing going now that brought in hitler....BEWARE!!!

and also ALERT..... ALERT..... Beware of the DEVIL.....SATAN... ALERT!!

us sellers are working hard to make a decent wage... trying to get away from feebay which will not allow that.... just us as their miserable low wage slaves..

BUT ALAS!!!! AGHAST!!!! the search engines will turn INTO ebays themselves and us sellers BACK to misery of slave low wage labor for the robber barons...when webstores start making good money THEN the search engines will charge like ebay...

sellers will NOT escape the misery of slavery
UNTIL THEY DO POLITICS RIGHT!!!

i like to spell all clothes lingerie... just is sexier that way.... i make my own rules and language!!

watch fer the DEVIL!!!!! keep watch ....

keep a vigil..... stay vigilent!!!! THE DEVIL HIMSELF!!!! and Born in Sin.... Come on IN!!!!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.