Skip to main content

When using Auctiva's tab delimited bulk upload tool is there a way to add a second and third picture for ebays gallery? I can't seem to find the column heading.

I was also wondering if there was a way to auto select a description template, checkout profile and shipping profile?

Or does all of this have to be done after the import through bulk edits?
Original Post
Hi guitarca18,

Thanks for contributing to our forum.

In order to include multiple Gallery images when uploading listings into Auctiva from a CSV file, you will just need to include the URLs of all your images in the standard Gallery Picture field, separating each with the pipe ( | ) character and no spaces.

If you will be uploading your CSV file using the “Turbo Lister” option on our site, this column will need to be called “PicURL”.

It is not currently possible to select a listing template, shipping profile or checkout profile within the your CSV file, but you could potentially include columns for each of the individual fields (and associated values) that make up your shipping and checkout profiles to avoid having to load those from your Saved Listings page after importing your items.

If you are interested in doing this, I believe the easiest way to see exactly what columns and values you would need to use is to create a basic listing which has your shipping and checkout profile information using eBay's Turbo Lister and then using the available “Export” option to export the listing in File Exchange Format.

If you do not already have Turbo Lister, it can be downloaded at no cost from the following page of the eBay website: http://pages.ebay.com/sellerin...ces/turbolister.html

On the other hand, the only way to add listing templates to your listings that you are creating through our Upload from File tool is to add them from your Saved Listings page once they have been uploaded., which can be done in bulk using the “Advanced Edit” option.

I hope this helps.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.