Skip to main content

The bulk uploader is not working for me. When I choose the file on my computer to then hit Select All, nothing happens. The photos ARE in the file on my computer (they open normally) but they will not open when I use the bulk uploader. The Select All window stays blank. I use Firefox and have the Java Program and Plug In installed. Any help much appreciated!!! Thanks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have the same problem using Firefox and the uploader. There is something that is causing it to crash when used together and has been that way for years. I switched to using Internet Explorer just for the uploads and it works fine, although a little slow. On the uploader page you'll see that they recommend IE for the Auctiva Uploader and anything else for the Basic Uploader. The first one is nice because it resizes your images automatically. Good Luck.
Hi Community,

Thanks for posting here about the issues you have encountered uploading through Firefox. While there are not any known technical problems that should prevent users from using the Auctiva Uploader through Firefox, we did hear about some difficulties getting it to work again after updating to Firefox 3.6.11 and 3.6.12 from Mac users.

If any of you are still encountering this problem, the first thing I recommend doing is making sure you are on the latest version of Firefox, which is 3.6.12. If you are uncertain which version you are using, you can check on that by selecting “About Mozilla Firefox” from the “Help” menu within the browser.

If you find that you are using a version older that 3.6.12, I recommend updating to that latest version using the button at http://www.mozilla.com

When you go to the Auctiva Uploader page for the first time, you may see a warning about the applet used by the uploader which ideally would not be displayed. Our IT team is looking into why that inappropriate warning is showing up during this process but, for the time being, you can just go ahead and click through it safely.

If you find that the full uploader interface does not load on the first try after updating to the latest version of Firefox, I recommend closing your browser and then trying to use the Auctiva Uploader again once you have reopened it. Hopefully the full uploader interface will load and you will be able to resume using it successfully after doing so.

If you continue to have trouble using the Auctiva Uploader through Firefox after going through these suggestions, please provide our customer support team with as much detail as possible about what you are seeing on your end when it becomes apparent you cannot upload successfully and we'll do our best to troubleshoot the issue with you.

You can reach our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.