Skip to main content

Can anyone Help- Unwanted changes
after filling in a template and saving, i go back and find that text has been moved, sizes have been changed, and uncentred. I had problem before and now i have new pc, same thing is happening to all my listings. i try to keep listings very simple- no links. but it is happening to all my listings- it is costing me money and time. can anyone help please?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Flattery, are you previewing the listing before you save it?. Also some more information might be helpful in trying to figure out what the problem is. What browser are you using? Are you copying and pasting information from say microsoft word or other text program?. Are you using tables? Any information such as this may be helpful.

Let us know!
Hello and thanks, browser is IE 7, sometimes i preview before listing, but it still happens when i do. I do copy and paste from word, and i re-use listings! i do not use tables. i try to use same template and keep listings simple, but its getting ridiculus, i have dropped the link to My auctiva website, dropped my logo. i just assumed for a long time that everyone had same problem, but they do not, i have had it for about 2 years since i started using Auctiva. Any help would be appreciated.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.