Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

By the store feature, do you mean the scrolling store window that we have?

As long as your settings are turned on to include the store window on your Auctiva account, we will automatically append the store window to your running listings, even if you manually posted it on eBay.

This can take up to 8 hours though. Please let us know if it does not show up after that amount of time.

Thanks,

-Kevin
Thanks for answering so quickly!

My auctions were/are listed through Auctiva...I just wasn't sure how I should relist them.

So, I just go ahead and relist on the Ebay site using their little "relist" button/thingy.

They will appear on Auctiva show window and I will also not be charged a listing fee should they sell the 2nd time around.

Have patience with me Tom, every so often I have a "senior moment" and can barely remember how to turn on the computer Red Face
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Kevin K.:
By the store feature, do you mean the scrolling store window that we have?

As long as your settings are turned on to include the store window on your Auctiva account, we will automatically append the store window to your running listings, even if you manually posted it on eBay.

This can take up to 8 hours though. Please let us know if it does not show up after that amount of time.

Thanks,

-Kevin

OK I'm confused. Confused WE CAN ADD THE SCROLLING STORE WINDOW?? Before I became a member of Auctiva I had and still do 11 listings running. How come the store window is not in those ads now? Is it because I became a member after the fact? I listed 2 auctions through Auctiva within the last 24 hours. Store window is in place in those but it does not show my other 11 that I posted through ebay 3 or 4 days ago.

And again I still can not get those 11 currently running imported to AUCTIVA either. Still can not figure that out. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Tom T.:
1.) yes they'll show in the store window

Tom, if they show up there; why when you choose new images does it still show the "relisted items" as inactive?
I try to keep that box checked so not all of my pics come up, but I always see the ones I relisted here. They show as active under active listings so this is really confusing.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.