Skip to main content

Is it possible to get the same scroll window in ebay listing to appear in webpage off ebay ?

I create ONE html file. I post that on my own webspace. I upoad that exact same html file into ebay listing. I want to put scroll window in that SINGLE html file, and have it appear in both places.

It does ... but is not functioning in my web page. Links are NOT followed when clicked. I'm sure it used to .... maybe Auctiva blocks this now unless you pay up $?$?$
Original Post
Hi dave12345,

Thanks for posting your question here. It actually is possible to use your Auctiva scrolling gallery on your own non eBay website, but there is a small change you have to make to the scrolling gallery HTML code to make the links to your eBay items work in that context.

In order to modify your scrolling gallery HTML code such that the links within it will work when placed on a non eBay website, you would need to look for:

&baseurl='+escape(location.href.substring(0, location.href.lastIndexOf('/') + 1))

...and replace it with an apostrophe:

'

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with this, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.