Skip to main content

Hi,
Am trying to login but get directed straight to an auctiva error page and do not even get the chance to enter username and password. The page I am directed to has a link to this forum and suggests that I log a support ticket. The support ticket link does not open. I have not logged in since I have begun paying of the site but did get email confirmation that my payment has gone through. Any idea's?
Thanks,
Ru.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi, I can also not log in and receive the same error information. I just think it is because the "Warning": Auctiva's regularly scheduled Thursday night maintenance will be slightly extended tonight.
The Auctiva site will go down for maintenance at 10PM (GMT - 8) Pacific time and last for approximately 5 hours.
Being in the UK or like me in Germany I think we would have to wait a couple of hours.
i have had a reply from support and will paste it below---
Hello,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. This is a known issue to us and our engineers are working on the same. This should be resolved at the earliest.

I apologize for the inconvenience and truly appreciate your patience in this regard.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.