Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I just ran Be CLean which deletes temp files and cookies and cleans out some other stuff and I still don't have images. I don't think you are going to get a reply from auctiva right now. There was a link to the suppot area that Jeff posted that I thought I saved in my favorites but I don't have it. From what I remember he said that we would be able to get to the support area by using it during the move. Some people have images working some don't. I can't get in the site other than here either.
An Update would be great!!! I am new here and had no idea what was going on until I came here.. I spent the entire day posting auctions yesterday and then BOOM! All my pics were gone! Very disconcerting! If anyone knows why this is taking MORE THAN 12 HOURS.. or has any idea how much longer it will be... Please let me know! *I hope this big move is worth it!*
I posted a bunch of auctions last night and this morning I got a bunch of emails from ebay saying that there is a problem with the gallery and that they have not been added. Most of my auctions have no pictures. Ebay sent me a link to connect to the web server but when I click on it I get a message saying the the webserver is down. I am assuming as soon as auctiva is back up again this will connect and everything will be fine(I hope). I am wonering if I have to do this for each email or will automatically sinq...will have to wait and see...I guess??
I have been using Auctiva off and on for a few months and have been pretty happy (can't complain too much as the service is free)usually are quick to respond to questions and problems. I am kind of surprised that they did not have a redundant back up and that a move like this would take so long...but I am sure there are reasons. Will wait it out for a while but if it gets to long will be up all night revising auctions and going back to turbo lister. Hope they get it straightened out as they do provide some nice free options that ebay gouges for.
I have been using a different image hosting site while Auctiva is going through these changes. Obviously, I can't post through Auctiva now and the store window feature is halted, but I can use eBay's image for the gallery and another site for the larger pictures in the listing. When Auctiva is up and running again, my guess is it will be better, faster and even more terrific than it already is. And still FREE!! Patience, one and all, is called for. Change is never easy.
so will all our uploaded pics be gone?
this is mad this is the first i have heard of it i wondered why i had no sales bit dissapointed in a great service going so wrong and i had no warning. if i had i wouldn't have spent 12 hrs uploading photos on saturday ready for listing. i hope there will be some major sorries cause it really was 12 hrs. when are u up and running again ?????
Holy Cow!
how much longer is this going to go on ?
Admin could you please put a sticky in the forum with updates , that no one else can post in ?
i need $$$$ , i wondered why i wasnt selling anything ,and didnt even notice that when i was relisting a few items from ebay that the pics werent showing ( dial up , i dont usually wait for them to load) ive cleaned house , reorganized and was ready to go on a listing spree , and i cant !
yah i could just do it like i used to but ive become dependent on auctiva LOL , hope it will be up soon!
quote:
Hello sellers, I to have much work to do and really like auctiva. They did say it could take up to 24 hours but, they hope to have it up and going before that. I will be happy when I can return to the norm as all of you. Hang in there and we will be happy hopefully for all the changes. Time is money with me and this web site is free can not complain.

WRONG! It is not free to everyone...some of us here are PAYING Auctiva subscribers, so some of us are allowed to complain. The freebie users seem to be complaining more than the paying subscribers though. Maybe that's because those who are paying subscribers have been on Auctiva forever, and those using the free option haven't been around that long and don't understand how things work around here LOL. Some people seem to have the impression that Auctiva just began operation last year because that is when the free site became available. If you've been around for awhile you learn it doesn't do much good to complain, unless you wanna vent to get it off of your chest.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.