Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello itsjustme,

We are not aware of any difficulties with the site that would prevent you from accessing it using Firefox, so it is unclear what may be occurring for you when you try. I suggest that you first try clearing the Firefox cache to see if that changes the behavior when you try to access the site or your account.

If you continue to run into difficulty, please provide the details of what you are experiencing and if the behavior changes any when you clear your browser cache, please also include those details so we can look into this further.

- Craig
Hello Community -

We are aware of an issue with the site that is currently occurring where errors have been showing up either at log in or while working within accounts. Our engineers are looking into the issue and I will update this thread as soon as we have more information regarding the difficulty.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Craig
Just posting to confirm I am having major troubles with Auctiva today. Slow loading pages, lots of errors, sometimes not loading at all. Also can you ask your web developers why in the world so many adsense / google ads / facebook trackers are trying to load (painfully slowly). There is too much being embedded into the basic listing page, it's very upsetting. Anyway servers seem unstable at best.
Hello again -

Our engineers have resolved the difficulty that has been occurring on the site. You should be able to resume using your accounts again as you normally would.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. Should you encounter further trouble with the site your your account, please feel free to file a support case from the Help tab or post a new thread here so we can have a look into it.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.