Skip to main content

I am trying to put Fixed listings online which have 5 items and I wish them to be Good till Cancelled. I have 7000 feedback so that isn't the issue. Items are $99.95 with Free Shipping.

Here is the error message I get in Auctiva:
"eBay listing failed to pass validation for the following reason:
· Additional cost for shipping options is required when quantity is more than one."

I will greatly appreciate anyone's help with this as I'm stuck with a bunch of new listings waiting a solution. Wish I knew what I was doing wrong.

Thanks in advance, Susie
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have been running into the same problem. Not sure how to "fix" it on here, but what I have been doing is listing it as just 1 item to be sold, then going back to ebay later and adding that there are more items. The good till canceled is working fine if I do that. I think it has to do with offering free shipping. Maybe it thinks only 1 has free shipping and wants to know what to do with the rest. Good luck!
Hi susie,

When you are creating a listing for which the quantity available is greater than one, you have to fill in the "Additional Item Cost" field next to each of your shipping services to indicate how much to charge your buyer for shipping each additional one if he purchases more than one identical item from that specific eBay auction.

If you need any further assistance with this, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.