Skip to main content

I just setup Auctiva today and I have 34 active ebay listings and 63 closed listings and none of them are importing into my Auctiva account. The only thing that came over was 5 saved listings. I started the account at 6:30am this morning. I successfully generated an ebay token and updated explorer. What am I doing wrong?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi snbhardware,

Welcome to Auctiva!

You haven't done anything wrong. It typically takes about 12 hours from the time your token is genrated for your listings to be imported into your Auctiva account. I just imported this information for you manually so you should now be able to locate your listings in the Active Listings and Closed Listings sections of your Auctiva account.

-Mike
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that the problem is shipping to Asia will not allow you to post your auctions. Ebay no longer allows sellers to ship to Asia. If this country is checked for shipping in your listing templet it will automatically NOT post. You have to uncheck that box in order to list auctions. Below, find their blog.

Attention Sellers:

Attention Seller:
In order to maintain a safe trading environment, limits are occasionally placed on accounts. When listing this item, you will not be able to choose shipping to Asia. Please go back and update your shipping options.

We sincerely value you as a member of our trading community and look forward to a continued successful relationship.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.