Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

[quote][/quote]
It won't get that far. I have listed hundreds of items with no problem. Constructed several profiles. I can't bring up a profile or a saved listing. I go to listings, profile (like books-nonfiction) and it just hangs and finally gets an error that Auctiva is not responding. 2 days. I have changed nothing and have tried this on 3 different computers...
quote:
Originally posted by Palomar:
I have changed nothing and have tried this on 3 different computers...

Since no one else has complained of major issues like this lately, and it occurs on more than one computer, your ISP is starting to look awfully suspicious. Have you checked with them? ISPs are often at fault. Also file a support request from the Help page. Good luck.
quote:
Originally posted by Palomar:
Same thing with images.. If I try to manage images, it brings up all my images, but if I ask for a specific category, the system hangs with no response....

Sounds like a pop up blocker issue OR your firewall could've instituted a new cause for blocking on certain pages. Windows firewall, network firewall or your own firewall?

Who are you using for firewall? Or auto-virus?

Be sure to check your settings and see if perhaps that one page is being blocked.

Support is prompt with Auctiva and can normally narrow the issue down within 30 minutes.

Good Luck,
Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.