Skip to main content

Three times in a row, trying to revise listings on eBay. All three listings won't show my photos or description - only white space. Very bottom bar reads: (1 item remaining - downloading picture - then shows the link to AUCTIVA, but of course!) So Auctiva AGAIN is ROBBING MY TIME. I've cleared cache/cookies, and even "force refreshed" by hitting crtl + F5, and pics and descriptions refuse to load. THANKS AGAIN, AUCTIVA!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

ME TOO! This problem just started a day or 2 ago that I CANNOT ACCESS MY DESCIPTION AREA ON EBAY WHEN I REVISE MY LISTING.

SOMEONE from Auctiva needs to address this as NO additional information can be added. & worse yet NOTHING can be changed. This is happening in NEW listings as well as RELISTED items & started Nov 10 or 11. GET IT FIXED ALREADY!

If item sells w/incorrect description we are HOSED because item was "not as described". Mad
Thanks Ebayland - worth a try but it's STILL frustrating. TRYING TO CONTACT EBAY IS USELESS...NO option except "live chat"....so I was online waiting for chat 21 minutes. Guy couldn't answer & would transfer me to dept/staff that took care of this...upon transfer NEW message on my screen: NO AGENTS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE - TRY AGAIN LATER. typical typical NON-SUPPORT Ebay.
hello ~ new here...

here's how i backed myself in on IE...

OPEN your ad to revise-
CLICK on "revise" in upper left-
go to description and find it blank-
click on thru to the 2nd page and click "submit"-
when you get the next page "ad has been listed ~ view your ad" blah blah blah-
CLICK on "view my ad"-
click AGAIN on "revise"-
you should then have your description showing...

its pretty tiresome and its NOT OK with me, but i did do this about 15 times just now with good results...

worth a try...

cate
Hi Community,

I don't really have any information on this issue that has not been posted to this thread already, but I would like to reassure everyone that the problem preventing you from revising your Auctiva posted listings through eBay's "Revise your Item" form is a technical problem on the eBay side of things that their technical staff is aware of.

I have not received anything other than a general acknowledgment of the issue and a "Thank you" for reporting it from the eBay contacts I have spoken to, but I have heard from a few customers that eBay's support team admitted the issue to that it is specific to the Internet Explorer browser and that using the Firefox browser to make these revisions may suffice as a workaround.

If any of you do not already have the Firefox browser and would like to give this a shot, it can be donwloaded free of charge from http://www.mozilla.com

That being said, most users reporting this problem who have indicated they already tried taking the issue up with eBay's customer support team have mentioned that eBay denied the problem and referred them back to Auctiva, so I don't know how good the odds would be of getting some assistance with the situation if you were to contact eBay support about it.

I'm currently trying to find out if eBay has a forum thread about this issue posted anywhere that users experiencing this problem would be able to check for updates and, if I find out that such information exists, I will post about it on this thread for you all to see.

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.