Skip to main content

Hi
Have been trying to upload pics to Auctiva but it won't let me. First of all I get 'A plugin is needed to display this content'. Then I get error click for details and then an application error with Classnotfoundexception with com.auctivia.uploader.image.AuctiviaImageUploader. When I click details I get Java Plug-in 10.51.2.13 Using JRE version 1.7.0_51-b13 Java Hotspot (TM) client. Then there is a list of letters ie c:clear console window. There are a lot more but I really don't want to type them alll in!!
HELP!!!!
sue
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi sue13,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. I cannot be certain exactly what has caused you to start receiving this error when attempting to use the Auctiva Uploader, but I have seen users encounter a variety of different issues since the latest Java update (version 7 update 51) was released.

It appears that you have already installed the latest version of Java based on the details you have provided but, given the errors you are receiving, I recommend uninstalling any instances of Java you currently have installed and then re-installing the latest version anew from: www.java.com

If you are still unable to use the Auctiva Uploader after trying this measure, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike
It is not just your imaging feature that is problematic. There is something wrong with your whole system. After hours of trying to upload my pictures, I finally decided to upload 10 at a time. That worked, although very slowly. Now I cannot prepare my listing because my saved listings are not even coming up.Will someone please find out what is going on with your system. Time is of the essence. I need to do some posting tonight. Thank you.
Thank you.
Hi mamiC,

Are you, by chance, a Verizon internet user? We have received a number of reports from Verizon internet users in recent days indicating that our site has been very slow to load and/or timing out, and it sounds like the difficulties you described could be related.

We have determined that the slowdown which is likely responsible for these performance issues is occurring at the routers located at 130.81.151.245 and 130.81.151.249 on the connection path between certain Verizon users and our site, which are located in the Dallas and Los Angeles areas respectively.

These routers are owned by Verizon so, if you are indeed a Verizon internet user, I recommend contacting their Customer Support team to make them aware of this, and hopefully they will be able to resolve the problem soon.

-Mike
Hi mamiC,

I am pleased to hear that you have noticed an improvement in the performance of our site today. Hopefully that is indicative that they are making progress toward resolving the issues with those routers.

Many of our Verizon internet users who have been impacted by these difficulties are located on the East Coast. Even though you are not located in Dallas or Los Angeles, your connection most likely goes through the problematic router in Dallas on the way to our systems over in California.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.