Skip to main content

Can't use the new Picture uploader - what happens to my pics if I delete all of them and close my account? Do my pictures dissaper off of ebay too? I want to close my account because the loader is just not working for me I can't waste my time and money on this.

Could someone tell me if my pictures will dissaper off of ebay. Thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Choppsshop -

If you are having difficulty with the new uploader, we can very likely assist you with it. All you would need to do is file a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know what you have been encountering with it and at what point in the process you have trouble and we would be happy to look into it for you.

If you do wish to delete you images, that would prevent them from being visible on eBay in listings that user Auctiva hosted images. However, if you close your account, the images should remain available on eBay for such listings. We do reserve the right to delete images from an account any time after 14 days have passed after it closes, but they will remain available on eBay at least for that time.

Please feel free to let us know in a support case what occurs for you with the uploader and the difficulty you are experiencing and we can take a look into it for you.

- Craig
quote:
Originally posted by Choppsshop:
Can't use the new Picture uploader - what happens to my pics if I delete all of them and close my account? Do my pictures dissaper off of ebay too? I want to close my account because the loader is just not working for me I can't waste my time and money on this.

Could someone tell me if my pictures will dissaper off of ebay. Thanks

Seriously.. you are sure impatient. the uploader has mostly been working just fine. I too am having an issue at the moment. I dont think it is a long term problem. Auctiva customer service has always been great and they are working on the issue right now.. oh and Im not a rookie.. keep on using auctiva. it is a good thing. ;-)

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.