Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi PhilthyCollins,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. It is currently only possible to add one image to each listing when uploading Saved Listings into your Auctiva account from a CSV file but we have received a few requests from users who would like to be able to add more images during that process and it is on our list of things to consider when planning future site updates.

Also, in order to add an image to a listing that you are uploading from a CSV file, you must include the web address (URL) at which the image is hosted. Therefore, you would still need to upload your images to Auctiva or another online image host to incorporate them into listings you may create using our Upload from File tool.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
quote:

Also, in order to add an image to a listing that you are uploading from a CSV file, you must include the web address (URL) at which the image is hosted. Therefore, you would still need to upload your images to Auctiva or another online image host to incorporate them into listings you may create using our Upload from File tool.

True, but I could then use GoDaddy as my picture hosting service, since they'll allow me to FTP ALL of my pictures into one folder at a time, rather than this 35 meg, 1 batch at a time, that you guys limit us to. This limit of yours really kills my productivity. You really should consider lifting that limit, especially now that you support even higher resolution images.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.