Skip to main content

I am trying to Sell Similar items on eBay. In so doing, I am deleting the image, and replacing it by importing a new one from Auctiva - I copy the Auctiva link to the new image and paste this into the eBay import box. Click Import, and there is the new picture. BUT, when I post the revised listing, or go to Preview, the old image is reinserted to replace the new one.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello grovelodge -

It sounds like you are trying to make your revision directly on eBay using the URL for an image from the Image Management section of your Auctiva account and if this is the case, the issue appears to be on the eBay side as there have been no changes to the way we store your images within an Auctiva account and you will need to contact eBay support for assistance on the Revise Your Item form.

If this is a change you are attempting to make via your Auctiva account, it would help us determine what may be occurring for you if we could have a look in your account at some specific examples of where this occurs. In this case, please file a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know the details of what you're running into as well as the browser and operating system you are using with a few examples of the issue and we'll be happy to take a look.

- Craig
Hello,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Without the specific information and images you were working with, it is very difficult to say what may be occurring for you. So, I encourage you to file a support case with us, providing the details of this issue, including the full text of any error message you may have received while attempting to do this and an example of where this occurred for you so we can take a look into it further.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.