Skip to main content

Perhaps a member can help me out since Auctiva has been very sluggish and not addressing my issue.

I attempted to relist a bulk of listings from my "Closed Listings" and spent about 2 hours making price edits on the next page before posting them. Only a few of them were posted successfully due to missing UPCs. So I'm trying to relist failed listings (with the edits performed), make the necessary edits with the "Do Not Apply" option before posting them again. However, when I attempt the "move to folder" option either by choosing a folder or "no folder" and I check in the "Saved Listings" and folders, I see nothing. Granted, I am getting the message "Successfully moved the following listing to a new folder:" but nothing is being moved. I tried it several ways and even created a new folder to no avail. Any one know what is the problem? Is it an Auctiva glitch. Thanks.

Naji
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello nkerio -

I am not aware of any difficulties with shifting saved listings between folders and am not able to reproduce an issue with saved listings not moving into folders appropriately.

I suggest you first try clearing the cache of your browser to ensure that it has not cached any of the site pages erroneously and if the difficulty persists, please file a support case letting us know the details of what you are experiencing, a few sample listings that have displayed the issue and the names of the related folders as well as your browser and operating system information and so we can have a look into this for you.

- Craig
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Craig:
Hello nkerio -

I am not aware of any difficulties with shifting saved listings between folders and am not able to reproduce an issue with saved listings not moving into folders appropriately.

I suggest you first try clearing the cache of your browser to ensure that it has not cached any of the site pages erroneously and if the difficulty persists, please file a support case letting us know the details of what you are experiencing, a few sample listings that have displayed the issue and the names of the related folders as well as your browser and operating system information and so we can have a look into this for you.

- Craig

Hi Craig, I'm just finding out about your reply today. I had checked for replies one day later and since not seeing one I forgot all about my post. Trying to turn on notifications for the post hasn't been working either.

Not that it matters at this point, I'm experiencing other issues with Auctiva, but since your reply mentioned shifting saved listings between folders, I believe you did not address my issue. I was referring to failed listings from "scheduled listings" if I remember correctly, to "Saved Listings". The "Move Folder" feature is on the "Scheduled Listings" page leading any one to believe the files can be moved. According to a rep who contacted me a while ago, this cannot be done. Thanks anyways.
Hello nkerio -

Apologies, for that - the information that you have received is correct, you would not be able to move failed listings from the Scheduled listings page into a folder for the Saved Listings.

Please note that the folders pages are type specific for listings, so if you shift an item to a folder while on your Closed Listings (or scheduled) page that same listing would not be available in the folder from the Saved Listings page.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.