Skip to main content

Is anyone else having trouble searching through images, not while you are doing a listing but just in general. If I go to images and try to search for example "dog" knowing full well there are dog pictures in there I get an error message that there are none in my deleted pictures. I am not searching the deleted pics. I am searching all folders. It is really messing up my ability to organize my pictures. Help anyone!
Jan in EDH
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Jan,

Thanks for letting us know about this. I am actually not aware of any current issues affecting the image search functionality so this is something we would need to look into further. For further assistance with this issue, please contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
This happens to me too. I wake each morning, go to my new feedback received, and see what pics I can delete here. I go to search my images. Type in 'magazine'. I get a screeen that tells me there are no searches found in my "deleted" images! Duh! I'm not looking for deleted! But then, when I click on the button at the bottom of THAT page to 'view current images', WA-LA. My seach appears, and I can delete. It is one weird, unnecessary step, but I have figured it out. Probably a bunch of people can't figure it out though.

I wrote C/S about this last week and they said it would be fixed Monday morning but here it is Wed. and still happening.
Thank you for your response. I was beginning to think I was the only one and it's kinda lonely out here, :-). I did get a response from Auctiva last night and at first they could not duplicate the problem. They finally were able to. I was told the problem was being submitted to their fix it people. He told me if I used Firefox I wouldn't have that problem as it is a problem with my internet browser, I have windows. I downloaded Firefox and what a mess! I quickly removed it from my computer. I did during the time I was talking with him find, by accident, the work around you mentioned. Guess we, like you and me, really smart people can find those things, LOL! Anyway, they seem to know it's a problem. Not sure how hard they are working on it. What I don't understand is why other people aren't complaining. If it's an IE problem you would think it would bother a lot of people. Funny it worked correctly one day then not the next. We will see but in the mean time, thank you for your info as it is the only way around it at the moment.
Blessings, Jan
Hi again Jan,

Well, I give up. I've written Auctiva about three new glitches. Every reply I got was to clear my cache and cookies. Like I don't know about cache & cookies? This happens when I first boot up in the a.m.! (there IS no cache). I just hate it when Web sites blow me off and treat me like I'm dumb when it is on their end.

So from now on I find my own work-around or go back to my other site and list there if I'm having too many problems. oh well. At least you know what i'm talking about. Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.