Skip to main content

I have been trying to create a listing for a baseball card. MLBB - 1950-1959 - Single - PSA graded (category 55917). Gives me an error of not acceptible for eBay ... but this is the category and category number that AUCTIVA wants to give me AND the category and category number that I have been using for over two months. WHAT GIVES ?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Thanks for posting about this. We have seen eBay make several changes to their category structure over the past week and we just conducted an update to bring our categories up to date with eBay earlier this morning. If you are receiving an error message indicating your category is invalid for a category that you have been using for a while, it is most likely that eBay changed the category number of that category.

If you are receiving this error for a category number that is still valid, or if you are having any other problems selecting your listing categories, please contact our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.