Skip to main content

This has been going on for years now and still is not fixed.

was hoping it would have been fixed by now

Just had 10 items end at 8am and only 8 show under the closed tab.

very annoying when I have to try and figure out what 10 items ended so I can relist all of them not just what is showing under closed.

Scott
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Scott,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. I just reviewed your Closed Listings page and was able to locate 10 items that ended around 8 AM ET (5 AM PT) so I am under the impress that two listings you were unable to find there earlier this morning have since been imported successfully.

I am not aware of any current technical issues which would impact the importing of closed listings, but there are times when we are unable to import closed items immediately because we do not receive, or are unable to process, the notifications eBay sends us indicating the items have closed.

In the event we are unable to import an item immediately due to something of this nature, the backup service we have created to handle such situations should generally import the item within a few hours.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Yes. This is one of those ongoing problems that doesn't seem to get addressed or fixed.

Also NOT THE FIRST TIME this has been mentioned.

Filed a support case about this issue last year and got the SAME STANDARD RESPONSE.....
Didn't get the notification from eBay.....the reoncile system has fallen behind and the item should post within the next 6 hours.

Nothing ever said about addressing/fixing the system or the problem.
Last edited by trinkets
This issue is getting a bit ridiculous and is progressively getting worse. It needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP.

This issue had been reported, a support ticket was filed and Auctiva has been aware of it since last year.

It is now about 2 hours since my first batch of listings ended and I have had 2 batches of items that have now ended and I am still waiting on several items from the first batch to still show up but yet I have a couple items from the second that showed up while others haven't.

The issue is not that you are not getting the information from eBay as you are clearly getting it...it is that Auctiva's system is not posting everything to the closed listings when it should.

Most sellers plan when to post/relist listings and when they want them to end for reasons. Auctiva is suppose save us time and make listing easier....that is what you advertise.
Last edited by trinkets
Hi

first of all I also see such behavior.

I know you are not going to want to hear this but perhaps this is not an Auctiva issue or if it is it is a joint eBay/Auctiva issue. The volume that both eBay and Auctiva process each minute is mind blowing and as such sometimes things become out of sync timing wise. Also again in the oldie days (2004) it would take sometimes hours for a listing to appear on eBay for the public when using eBay's own Lister. Computers sometimes just decide to slow down and no amount of gnashing of teeth nor wailing will make them run faster/smoother.

In case you should eel the need to berate me for being a shill for Auctiva please rest assured I am not. But being in this business for over 41 years has made me understand computers are not instantaneous creatures even though they appear that way most times. perhaps waiting awhile and having a coffee or whatever would be better on your nerves then waiting to hit the ReList key seconds after the item has ended. Just a thought

just my farthings worth

p.s. please don't make me regret responding
This situation worsens with time. I sold an item over an hour ago and the sales tab has still not updated. Paypal notification was an hour ago or more.

I have had this same situation with listings that I end on ebay and need to delete from closed listings (so that I don't erroneously relist). It is taking hours to see it appear in auctiva.

While I realize it may require more resources to synch more frequently, I am quite sure it can be done.

The delays grow and it is very inconvenient.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.