Skip to main content

I set my s/h discounts in eBay... I checked "use eBay discounts" in Auctiva then posted... none of my listings (originally) showed "(discount available)".

Might this be a problem because eBay allows discount "Profiles" (I set up 2 of them) and Auctiva doesn't know which one to use? Auctiva has no options in this regard.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I also had this issue; I just started using Auctiva a couple of weeks ago and am loving it! I sell several different types of items and was trying to use the "profiles" from ebay to use different sets of shipping discounts for different categories but couldn't. I'd really like to see that option added.

Didn't I see a "suggestion box" around on these boards somewhere? (Sorry, I haven't spent much time here...YET!) Off to see if I can find some such thing Smile
Hello Community,

You actually can specify your combined shipping discount profiles that are configured in eBay to be used when listing items through Auctiva. The first thing you'll need to do to accomplish this is click the "Ebay Settings" link under the "My Account" tab within your account, and then click the "Update Combined Shipping Discounts From eBay".

Once you have updated this information, you can apply your shipping discounts to the listings you are creating by checking the "Apply my Combined Shipping Rule" box beneath your shipping services in the "Shipping Tools" section of the lister page. If you only have one combined shipping rule, checking that box will do the trick. If you have multiple combined shipping profiles, a pull-down menu will appear next to that option from which you can select the specific shipping profile you'd like to use.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
Thanks Mike... but I did all those things but when my scheduled posts uploaded to eBay, none of them had "(discount available)" nor did it show what that discount would be. I had to edit my discription on every one of them in eBay. Please feel free to test it out to see for yourself. What IS possible is that I did it too soon after making the discount profiles in eBay (a couple of hours later).
reb
quote:
Originally posted by reb177:
Thanks Mike... but I tried to do all those things but when my scheduled posts uploaded to eBay, none of them had "(discount available)" nor did it show what that discount would be. I had to edit my discription on every one of them in eBay. Even now, 3 days after setting up my eBay discount profiles, I do NOT get a drop down selection option in Auctiva in order to pick which profile to use. Please feel free to test it out to see for yourself.
reb

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.