Skip to main content

Hi there
I am thinking joining auctiva. I understand that once signed up it will sweep all my listings over, but what I ned to know is - can I then make all my boring listings from E Bay format into nice ones using Auctiva tools or do I have to wait for them to finish before relisting using new templates?
Thanks for any answers in advance
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi -

Actually when you first sign up we import all of your active listings, all of your closed listings from the past 30 days and up to five of your most recent closed listings into your Saved Listings folder.

You *can* edit your active listings to include templates and such but it is up to you if you want to go through the work. Here are the steps:

1) Locate your listing in your Saved Listings folder, make any necessary changes, and save.
2) Check the box next to your updated listing in your Saved Listings folder and click the "HTML" link on the right (this is the complete HTML for your listing).
3) Copy the HTML in the popup box.
4) Locate the item on eBay and click the "Revise Item" button.
5) Click "Edit Description" then click the "Enter your own HTML" tab.
6) Paste the copied HTML in place of what's there and save your changes.

Hope this helps!

Cara
Last edited by auctivacara
Hi Cara,

Somehow I am missing something.

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Cara:
Hi -

Actually when you first sign up we import all of your active listings, all of your closed listings and up to five of your most recent closed listings into your Saved Listings folder.

Cara

If you are importing all closed listings and "up to five" of your most recent closed listings. What does that mean?

If you are importing ALL closed, doesn't that include the "five most recent?" Confused

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.