Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yes, I use "create similar", change the pics, adapt the title, description, quantity, and anything else needed. I first get the new pictures loading, and then make the other needed changes while they load...saves time this way.

Not sure if this is the best way, but works for me. I know some use the profiles, but I haven't spent the time to set them up yet...don't know that I will bother.

Maybe someone else will share what works for them also. Smile

nightowls
Well, now that I discovered that you can create a profile from a saved listing, rather than going to all of the work of creating them from scratch, I'm going to give them a try. Maybe that will keep things simplified a bit more (I like daes_venge's idea).

One question for anyone who can answer it without a doubt...I list things in my store for awhile (some items more than a month). I am assuming that if I delete saved listings in Auctiva, this would have no effect on my eBay listings, as long as I don't delete the pics from Auctiva. Am I correct in assuming this? I too would like to clean up the clutter, but do not want to delete things that would mess things up with my active listings.

Also, if I delete listings from one folder, will these listings still remain in the other folders? Such as a listing in the closed folder and the same listing in the saved folder...would deleting one delete them both or not?

It's time for spring cleaning, as soon as I know the answers!! Big Grin

nightowls

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.