Skip to main content

I signed up for a Free Auctiva Month's trial. It looks like a lot of work to learn and put in place. I already have an established eBay store and adding Auctiva to my listings will be a big investment of time.

Therefore it's only worthwhile doing this trial if I intend to commit to Auctiva afterwards. But I cannot find any details about what it will cost when it is no longer free.

Can somebody spill the beans please?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks Ed, for some reason the scrolling display has shown up on my listings automatically. Which is great. I shall at least sign up for the free subscription as a result of that.

Still haven't figured out what else Auctiva actually DOES. It's the most confusing thing I've ever got involved in, LOL. Perhaps I shall learn as I go along.
Hi Quizzical,

I'm glad to hear that the scrolling gallery ended up being added to your existing listings automatically after all.

For future reference, as long as you do not disable the "Append Auctiva Scrolling Gallery to my listings" setting within your Account Preferences, the scrolling gallery should continue to be added to your listings regardless of whether you post them through Auctiva or eBay.

Auctiva is basically a full featured listing and management tool that allows you that should allow you to manage a majority of your eBay business through the Auctiva site. In addition to providing you with some options that can save you some money on eBay fees, we offer tools to help you design professional looking listings and automate some parts of the selling process.

A few of the most popular benefits that we offer when you create listings through Auctiva is that you can place as many images as you would like in each listing (regardless of which category you are posting in and whether you are a store subscriber), choose any of our 1800+ listing design templates, and schedule your listings ahead of time without paying any additional fees to eBay.

In order to get a more comprehensive overview of the services we offer, I recommend clicking the “Help” tab within your account and looking over the FAQ section, then clicking the “Tutorials & Videos” button to see all the tutorials we offer.

If you have any additional questions about the services we provide, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.