Skip to main content

Hi, I have been a member of Auctiva for a year or so, and have made many a (successful) listings that were posted to ebay. What a great service Auctiva is -- I am very happy with it. Anyway, I received an email which appeared to be from Auctiva, which stated:
Dear mzchristy : You've signed up for Auctiva and have yet to create a new listing. Are you encountering difficulties?
The email continues with links to Auctiva help, tutorials, etc.
My concern is that this may be a spam email, since I have created many listings on Auctiva. Would someone at Auctiva like to have the entire email forwarded to them for further investigation, or do you suppose this was just a glitch and I was sent the email in error?

Thanks for a wonderful service.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks, everyone, for the speedy replies and straightforward answers. I figured it had to a little bug somewhere, for me to get that email.

Auctiva is just the greatest, as far as I am concerned. I know sometimes there's bumps in the road, but all in all, I couldn't be more pleased with the super, free (!) service that you provide. And customer service reps are outstanding in their helpfulness, courtesy, and promptness. It must be a joy to work there, because the happy attitude shows through!

Thanks again.

Christy

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.