Skip to main content

First, I am not sure what is going on the the text editor, It worked fine for the first few posts, then as of yesterday it start adding spaces and line in between the text. Copy and paste from MS word worked great before - are there any issues with the text editor.

The second question, is there a way to disply the pictures in the small size without the option of supersize
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi,

I am having the same problem. This is the new description editor in the listing page. You type your description up, everything looks fine, until you preview it with the template attached.

It has started putting spaces in between words, and adding white space between paragraphs, and after my pics ( just before where the description goes) and white space after the description.

I had to go into it and edit out all the </P>'s and </br>s &nsap. All sorts of odd stuff in the html coding.

It was working fine for me all week, just started going funky yesterday. I'm using IE latest version. I have cleared by cache. I do it on a regular basis now.

I do not want to chance using the TEST editor in the beta site. Any other options ?

Thanks
Hello,

1) Try selecting "Paragraph" from the pulldown menu on the editor. This will stop it from adding additional breaks when you press the ENTER key. Also, if you're pasting from MS Word, use the "Copy from Word" button on the editor(it has an icon with a clipboard and an "M" on it).

2) You can display your pictues in small size without supersize images by creating a custom template. The easiest way to do this is to go to Auctiva -> Listing(tab) -> Manage(Custom Templates) -> Create from Existing. Then you can select one of our premade templates and replace the image tags with 96x96 image tags. You can do this by selecting 96 x96 from the image type pulldown menu and clicking the "Image" links above the menu to add the tags. If you need help getting a custom template to function correctly, you can receive help by posting a thread in the Templates and Custom Templates section of the community forum.

-Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hello,

1) Try selecting "Paragraph" from the pulldown menu on the editor. This will stop it from adding additional breaks when you press the ENTER key.
-Mike

Hi Mike,

I tried this option, selecting paragraph, but I'm not sure what you mean. Do you want me to select this every time I hit enter when I'm writing my description ?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.