Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi hih,

I am not aware of any technical problems that would prevent the Custom Item Specifics link from showing up within Auctiva for categories that support the option so I suspect there is something on your side of things that is blocking the link from being displayed.

I have dealt with a few situations in the past where sellers using the Firefox browser were encountering this specific problem and we ended up being able to determine that the Ad Block or Ad Block Plus add ons for Firefox were blocking the Custom Item Specifics link from loading on the lister page.

Therefore, the first thing I recommend trying is checking your browser to see if you have Ad Block or Ad Block Plus installed. If so, please try disabling either add on (at least for Auctiva.com) and then check to see if the Custom Item Specifics page will load when those have been disabled.

If this does not resolve the problem, or you do not see any evidence that you have either of these add ons installed, please contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab and selecting the "File Support Case" option and we will be happy to continue working with you.

I hope this helps!

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.