Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have also been trying to find out how to add product code information to my listing. It isn't necessary for the customers but is so important for correct stock control.

It looks really bad if you have to add stock codes into your item title.

I've searched through community forums and noticed that this has been requested on several occasions. Is anything likely to be done about it?
quote:
Originally posted by Bairns:
I have also been trying to find out how to add product code information to my listing. It isn't necessary for the customers but is so important for correct stock control.

It looks really bad if you have to add stock codes into your item title.

HELLO AUCTIVA DEVELOPERS!!! I have suggested a Notes Field be added to our Saved Listings so we can put inventory numbers, reminder notes to self, etc. This is about the only thing I can complain about other than the constant need to go back to ebay and revise EVERY listing because item specifics on most of my items is not available through Auctiva. PLEASE, when is this going to become available to us!!!

I've searched through community forums and noticed that this has been requested on several occasions. Is anything likely to be done about it?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.