Skip to main content

We recently gave away some custom templates at eBay Live 2006. Four of the people we designed templates for have not been in contact with us to collect so their loss is potentially your gain.

We would like whoever would be interested in owning one of these designs to put your "name into the hat" so to speak and leave a response here stating so. We will go so far as to make some small changes like a header that suits your business, some color modifications, etc. (make sure to tell us which design you would prefer as your own). We will put all names into a hat and draw four winners on Tuesday, August 1st.

1. "Contemporary":

2. "Modern Red":

3. "Gothic":

4."Rich":

Best of Luck,
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

surprised that the sellers would abandon their free custom templates and not get back with y'all.

I know I greatly appreciate all the hard work your team did for me! Two main things I did was touch base with y'all and touch base with an ebay employee about a somethin' (and now have her contact info). Those two things alone made my trip worth it (and just the template part was worth it, truth be known!)

Best of luck to everyone on the template drawing!

I've said it before, and will say it again, Team Auctiva is the BEST!
Hi, You can put our names in the hat and we would be happy with any one of the templates so you can pick it for us. We are new to selling and new to Auctiva. We tried TurboLister and that was a mistake. We found Auctiva and this is fantastic. We had a few problems this month but all were our own mistakes but we are learning. Thank you for a great program!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mary & Terence
TIME!!! Put down your pencils. Turn over your papers and rest your heads on your hands (the last part is for those who have got nothing better to do- which probably doesn't apply to this group).

Anyways, we will be conducting the drawing soon and will post the winners by the end of the week. I will then use the winners email (on file with auctiva) to contact them for final customization.

Thank you all for your support and enthusiasm. Best of Luck.
The winners of the custom template giveaway are:

Rich: dmhcollectibles
Contemp: DLOHO
Goth: knowsherstuff
Red: goingoncetwicesold

Brent will be following up with the winners individually via email with more information.

Thanks all for your interest! We have plans in progress to expand our current store options on the Auctiva website that all customers can use. Currently we have 2 different styles users can choose and plan on adding a number of new choices in the next couple of months. So even those that did not win here, hopefully you'll be able to find a store look and feel that you like very soon!

-Kevin
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Brent:
We recently gave away some custom templates at eBay Live 2006. Four of the people we designed templates for have not been in contact with us to collect so their loss is potentially your gain.

We would like whoever would be interested in owning one of these designs to put your "name into the hat" so to speak and leave a response here stating so. We will go so far as to make some small changes like a header that suits your business, some color modifications, etc. (make sure to tell us which design you would prefer as your own). We will put all names into a hat and draw four winners on Tuesday, August 1st.

1. "Contemporary":

2. "Modern Red":

3. "Gothic":

4."Rich":

Best of Luck,

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.