Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

This should have been fixed by now. 4 days and this hasnt been fixed.
Every since they inacted the price increase and I saw how unprofessional that was handled and having seen everything since I find that someone or more than one need some training in customer service.
I thought the purpose of this site was to keep us from having to list here and go over to ebay to fix?
4 Days? Really Auctiva you find this as good business practice?
I'm being nice as what I really want to say would be off the charts.
It seems like such a simple fix for such a big company?
Maybe you should know what your talking about before you respond.
I aint new to this.
When you select calculated and then put in Parcel, then priority it should allow you to enter dimensions.
It does not all the boxes are greyed out.
If I have a priority box that is bigger than 12x12x12 then the USPS charges more. If we can not enter dimensions then the price we charge customer will be incorrect
Maybe you should read the post from 5 days ago were auctiva confirmed there was a problem.
I can only go by what your saying I cant see your screen
I did however look back at all previous listings saved over 3 months ago and everyone has now greyed the boxes out.

As I stated before that you seemed to not pay attention to. Auctiva's aware of the problem over 5 days ago. And what did they say.....
THERE IS A PROBLEM.
If your not having a problem and know there is a problem as auctiva stated in a different post why are you even responding.

Previous reply by auctiva in a different post....

Auctiva Customer Support Manager

Champion
Posted August 24, 2011 12:44 PM Hide Post
Hi jomomma,

Thanks for posting about this behavior here. We have noticed that selecting USPS Parcel Post is causing the Dimensions fields to become greyed out when using calculated shipping and our engineering team is currently looking into what needs to be done to correct that problem.

If you have not done so already, please feel free to file a support case about this issue from the "Help" tab on the Auctiva site and we can keep you posted on the issue as additional information becomes available.

-Mike
quote:
Posted August 26, 2011 07:18 AM
Don't know what is going on, but the ability to add dimensions to a package or thick envelope when creating a listing is not happening. The squares where you can normally put in dimensions are grayed out.

That is a different problem than what the thread stated. There was no mention of Parcel Post.

I must be on a different system because I have no problem selecting package or thick envelop when selecting Priority, Express or any UPS.

Can't find a mention in this thread except in your response about USPS Parcel Post.

Why are you responding here.
I know I was accused of posting a problem that does not exist, to that I add the following at the end of this post. I have also been accused of posting a complaint that was already started. Sorry, I missed that even though I did check the forums before making a post: I do apologize for the later, but the earlier comment deserves this:

Mike
Support

Posted Wednesday, 8/31/2011 10:51 AM
Dear perfect-2-perfect,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter. We are aware that the Dimensions fields are not able to be filled in through Auctiva when Parcel Post is selected as a domestic shipping service when "Package (or thick envelope)" is chosen as the Package Size, even when combined with other shipping services, and we expect to be able to resolve that problem with an upcoming site update.

I cannot offer a specific estimate of when that issue will be resolved at this time, but I will update you through this case to let you know when the issue has been addressed or I can get an estimage of when that will happen.

As it stands now, the Dimensions fields should become activated if you select "Large Package" as the Package Size though.

Sorry about the trouble, but we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions in the mean time.

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support
It says Parcel post in both postings on this problem.
In this thread I posted and in the Previous post 5 days before it stated Parcel post.
Read back to my post in this thread that states Parcel post.
You continued after that to pretend there still was no problem.

And I got this reponse auctiva

Posted Tuesday, 8/30/2011 8:00 AM
Hello again,

Thank you for following up with us regarding this matter and I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I would like to inform you that this is already a known issue and our Engineering team is working on it to resolve it. At the moment I am not sure when this issue will be resolved.

However, in the meantime, the workaround is to enter the dimensions with "Parcel Post" selected is by indicating "Large Package". If you don't indicate this package size, then you should not select "Parcel Post" so that you can enter the dimensions and post the listing. Once active, you can revise it on eBay to add "Parcel Post".

Or for the time being try to post your listing(s) directly from eBay.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

If you have any additional questions or concerns pertaining to your Auctiva account, please feel free to let us know, and we’ll be happy to continue assisting you.

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.