Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I filed a support case for this issue on 7-26. They blamed me for 5 days before telling me they were not at fault. I un-installed browsers on 3 different computers per their advice. I checked add-ons per their advice. I tried to use Auctiva on 3 different computers with 3 different operating systems. I tried Firefox, IE and Chrome. I was able to replicate the error even with a different ISP. Finally after I told them there was a problem for 4 1/2 days they admitted they are at fault. They are complete amateurs and have no ETA for when this will be fixed. To top it all off the International shipping options have no gone haywire and it caused a bunch of my items to post to ebay without international shipping.
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. We have been receiving some reports of erratic behavior with respect to the Custom Item Specifics and Item Condition drop down options recently and our technical team is currently working to resolve the issue causing this unusual behavior as soon as possible.

In addition to potentially causing details that have been saved in the Custom Item Specifics section not to show up when the interface is opened, the issue may also cause the Item Condition and Item Specifics options not to show up on the lister page when it is initially loaded.

All of these behaviors appear to be intermittent so, if you encounter one of these issues when listing an item through your Auctiva account, it is likely that you will be able to work around the issue by refreshing the page one or more times.

We currently expect to be able to implement a solution for this issue at some point tomorrow and I will update you again through this thread when the issue has been addressed or any other pertinent information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue may be causing.

-Mike
This is happening to me, too, and it is SO ANNOYING. I have been experiencing a lot of problems lately - I've been an Auctiva customer for years and years and have never had any problems until now.
I have wasted SO MUCH TIME having to refresh and re-enter item specifics, only to have them disappear again and again...sometimes as many as SIX times. I hope it is fixed soon because it is driving me nuts!
The issue continues. For me it occurs most frequently with Women's Clothing Tops and Blouses. This morning I opened one to edit and relist (as opposed to bulk relisting so that i could circumvent the best offer issue on bulk relisting). I input the Custom Item Specifics (again) and then the Condition disappears. Played this game four times then decided I will change one of the item specifics and finally got it to schedule. On half the occasions of re inputting some of my other changes (checkout or shipping) had to be reinput.
It's been ongoing issues for me over the last 6 months. I had a case for issues with the image selector that was open for over a month. My advice to everyone is to take some time and research their competitors. I am doing that now and I am planning on making a move as soon as I possibly can. I am tired of the "blame me first" attitude of their customer service department. Every time I have an issue it is somehow my fault for at least the first 3-5 days. This always occurs. I use EBay, Stamps.com, amazon, Discogs, and other sites all day on the same computer without issue. BUT..... somehow every time I have a technical problem with Auctiva it's my fault. Even when I experience the problem on multiple PC's with different browsers, different operating systems at different locations. They always point back to it being something on my end. They have serious denial issues and I am guessing their network is covered in band-aids. I am done with it. I will spend no more time after this comment complaining. My time will be spent figuring out how to ditch this pathetic excuse of an internet company.
Maybe my comments can be taken as harsh toward Auctiva because of technical issues. I am not mad about technical issues. Every site will have technical issues at some point or another. It's the nature of technology. How they handle them tells you what kind of company they are. I am mad at Auctiva about the fact they are constant ongoing technical issues. I am also mad about them being poorly handled. The bottom line is I am mad because I pay them for a service that is constant disrupted. This disruption highly affects my businesses bottom line and cost me time and money. Just thought I would clarify.
I was hoping for some kind of update today. I know businesses are shutting down early for celebration but I just encountered the issue again.

This is so frustrating. I am changing categories and that seems to help. I have to add lots of description in custom item specifics because of the different category. All this burns so much time.
Hi Community,

I am pleased to report that we have just made an update to our system which we expect to resolve the issue causing the unusual behavior that has been noted with respect to the Custom Item Specifics and Item Condition options.

If you encounter any further difficulties of this nature moving forward, please let us know by filing a support case from the “Help” tab on our site. We apologize, once again, for any inconveniences this issue has caused.

-Mike
depending on how old you listing is it could be a result of the last (almost a year ago) eBay changed to categories. The clue would be if your eBay categories are also missing. Sadly Auctiva chose not to address this when it first happened and I assume still has no plans to address. the same condition exists in the closed listings. that has forced me to put 266 listings on Good Till Canceled because I do not have the time to fix them

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.