Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi candswarren,

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. Although I cannot be certain what is causing the behavior you have described without reviewing the listing in question, it is possible your description is not showing up on the preview page because the text color matches the background color in the template you are using.

If that is the case, you should be able to resolve the issue by selecting all of your description text within the editor and choosing a new color from the “Text Color” menu. If you set the Text Color to automatic, your text should appear in recommended color when using templates with dark backgrounds.

If you are unable to resolve the issue in this manner, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike
Hi, I had the same problem because I was using the old description editor and the support team gave me this information and it worked:

To change to new editor, please hover your pointer over the My Account tab and then click the Acct. Preferences button. In the ensuing page, tick the Use Design Editor v2.0 box, near the top of the page and click Update Account Preferences to save your changes.

Hope this helps.
Keep in mind while switching that once you switch you CAN NOT go back...ever!!! There are quite a features the old editor had that the newer one does not have. I keep hoping auctiva will get some of those functions back, especially the HTML stripper which now is a 7-8 step copy paste process instead of 2 steps without copy pasting.

Maybe if enough of us ask for that and other features back we will get it. These were all time saving features, that had I know I would NEVER have switched, or would I have if I had known at time that I could not go back to old one.

Also, if you are using internet explorer the spell check is not working.
Last edited by lookandbuyme

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.